With training ranging from Meisner to Alexander Technique, Lauren has played roles that premiered on Hulu, ABC, CBS, FOX, and Netflix.
Lauren immediately jumped into classes upon moving to LA from Austin, studying at the Groundlings and Leslee Dennis' Studio. In the past year, she has trained at RADA in London - performing Chekhov and Ibsen - and at the Nancy Banks' Studio.
Her recent work includes co-starring on How to Get Away with Murder and Lethal Weapon, as well as starring in numerous indie films. Her ideal roles are those with complicated characters who have a sharp sense of humor but a vulnerable inner life.
Lauren loves any chance she can get to practice her British and Australian accents. When she's not acting, she's focused on creative writing and nonprofit work.
1) I enjoy doing woodland creature and Shakira impersonations.
2) I've written, directed, and produced films.
3) I am the founder of a nonprofit called Cause Coalition.
4) I was my high school's valedictorian, and I released butterflies during my speech as a symbol of our class' future. Their release was followed by an immediate downpour of rain.
5) I have played on a Quidditch team (without the flying). I was placed in Hufflepuff, but I like to think that was only due to scheduling conflicts.